Riñihue Lake10 spaces
November Saturday 10 until Sunday 11 · 2 days, 1 night
Paddle distance: 18 km.
Includes: Transport, Food, Kayak equipment, tents.
- Maximum of 10 persons
- Minimum 4 persons
- Inscriptions until October 31
This tour will take you to the beautiful Riñihue Lake at the foot of the impressive Mocho Choshuenco volcano. The route of this crossing is thought so that you will be able to get very close the exuberant natural beauty that surrounds the lake.
Day 1 · Saturday November 07
- 07:00 am. Meeting at Aula Magna Universidad Austral.
- 09:00 am. Arrive to Riñihue lake, Puente Rucanahuel
- 10:00 pm. Beginning of paddle
- 14:00 pm. Arrive to Enco beach
- 15:00 pm. Lunch and camp settlement
Day 2 · Sunday November 08
- 08:00 am. Breakfast and pick up tents
- 10:00 am. Beginning of paddle
- 14:00 pm. Arrive to Puente Rucanahuel sector
- 15:00 pm. Lunch
- 16:00 pm. Return to Valdivia