San Pedro River20 spaces
November Saturday 03 until Sunday 04 · 2 days, 1 night
Paddle distance: 66 km.
Includes: Transport, Food, Kayak equipment, tents.
- Maximum of 20 persons
- Minimum 4 persons
- Inscriptions until October 31
Let’s paddle the waters of the indomitable San Pedro River. The travel will go through the river current and you will see how it changes and also changes its name as we get close to the city of Valdivia. San Pedro, Calle Calle and Valdivia are the names that will accompany us during these 2 days of adventure.
Day 1 · Saturday November 03
- 07:00 am. Meeting at Aula Magna Universidad Austral.
- 09:00 am. Arrive to Balseo San Pedro, Los Lagos.
- 10:00 pm. Beginning of paddle
- 14:00 pm. lunch Puente Antilhue
- 15:00 pm. Arrive to camp site and settlement
Day 2 · Sunday November 04
- 08:00 am. Breakfast and pick up tents
- 10:00 am. Beginning of paddle
- 13:00 pm. Snack at the river bank
- 17:00 pm. Arrive to club de yates Valdivia